If you are with me you can eat steak from meat that grow in a field.
With Tanooki’s special steak sauce, your body will stay full power throughout the strict boot camp!
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 pack of tofu
- Half pack of mushroom
- Half cup of potato starch or all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- Half head of medium onion
- 4 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- Drain the Tofu
Wrap paper towel around tofu and put something heavy to drain water from tofu for about 1 hour.
- Prepare Sauce
<For lucky person who has a food Processor>
Put everything on food processor and process them until everything is finely mixed. Then, transfer the sauce into a small saucepan, add mushroom, and bring the pan to boil to cook onion/mushroom.
<For energetic person who want to burn stubborn fat (like me)>
Grate onion (hardest step in entire direction) and mix with other liquid/sugar and transfer them into a small saucepan. Add mushroom and boil them until onion and mushroom are cooked.
- Grill the tofu
Coat tofu with potato starch/flour. Put olive oil in a large pan and grill the tofu until the color of tofu become golden.
- Set out dish
Put tofu on plate and pour the sauce.
You should get food processor because…
- You can protect your arm from muscle pain.
- You don’t have to cry and look for tissue to brow nose in the middle of grating onion.
- You can protect your clean image from facing the scene like below.
- Drop the easy-to-fall-apart-onion
- Pick up the onion from floor
- Look around (yes, nobody saw it!) put back in the place where it should be.
- Your dinner buddy actually saw entire scene and give a look like below.