Hello everyone, welcome to my new posting!
Ive introduced zesty shishito recipe the other day, so I’d like to share everyone with another recipe.
Shishito pepper is a popular veggie in Japanese cuisine, so it is always great accompanied with soy sauce, the traditional Japanese seasoning.
The last one had refreshing lime flavor on shishito, but this time, you’ll have rich and savory flavored shishito pepper and I know they will be all gone before you know it! 😛
- Half pack of shishito pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salted kombu
- 1 tablespoon of bonito flake
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- Make some hole on shishito pepper and gather all ingredients
- Make blister on shishito pepper
In a large pan, put olive oil and grill shishito pepper.
- Add salted kombu
- Set out dish
Pour bonito flakes and your dish is ready.
Nom, nom, nom… umm, I think I need one more pack of shishito pepper just to make another one for me!